Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Swords, Sandals and a Rock

Heh! Heh! One of my alltime favorite scenes. Its kinda funny if you think about it though. One of my recent posts involved wild Salmon. This one has a grizzly in it...

...a grizzly that ends up being a constellation!

Whoa!

Bodybuilders back in Louie's heydays can move pretty fast because they were also well-conditioned in addition to being strong. The sad thing about today's "bodybuilders" is that they take 3 steps and then start wheezing...

Y'know, it took me a while to realize that the soundtrack from the The Rock is awesome. But realize I did!

Clearly this is a much more heroic post than my last one...which was sweet enough to gag on.

No comments:

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...