Do you like eggs?
Well, try this "recipe" then:
- First hard-boil your eggs. I use a steamer for this purpose.
- Next, in low-medium heat, prepare a nonstick skillet with your choice of oil. I use 1/2 tbsp coconut oil for 4 eggs.
- Once the oil heats up, throw in a bit of salt, freshly ground black pepper, turmeric and move the oil around until there is an almost uniform distribution of spices in the skillet. I use 1/4 tsp of turmeric and about the same of pepper.
- Next place the eggs (with their shells removed) in the skillet. Keep moving and rotating the eggs around in the skillet to prevent any one area of the egg getting burnt. For ensuring a better application of oil and spices on the eggs, use your finger. And remember: its your finger! You can do what you want with it!
- After 1.5 to 2 minutes or once the oil and spices have completely wrapped around the eggs, remove from the pan and serve. You might find that the thicker part of the egg has more oil and spices to it.
This has got to make a healthy breakfast!