Monday, March 10, 2008

Hey! They've been spiking my drink!



So...finally, our tap water is suspect. I had a date over my house last summer and she wouldn't drink tap water. We broke up.

Now I am seriously considering buying bottled water. The afore mentioned link states that some bottled water drinkers are exposed as well. The majority of my water intake happens in the office where we use bottled water. So maybe I won't be spending a fortune on buying my own bottled water. I am not sure how much better mineral water is over regular spring water. But I am going to try mineral water for a few months and see how I feel and perform overall. If I don't see any significant improvement in any way, I will go back to tap water. I like to break up with girls now and then.

2 comments:

The Lethological Gourmet said...

Hm. Kinda scary. Do you think that water purifiers (like Brita filters) have any effect? Because we have one at work that just takes outside water and purifies it (I hope it does, at least), and that's what I refill my water bottle on.

Hoarse Whisperer said...

Water purifiers probably make the water a little better. In future, if/when I use tap water, I am going to bring the water to a rolling boil, let it cool, filter it and then drink it.

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...