Thursday, May 3, 2007

Eye-Openers

Well, I couldn't resist reading the following article and it only served to confirm what I had started to realize to be the truth for a while now: that women look a lot better with at least a bit of makeup.

http://tuvida.aol.com/moda-y-belleza/fotos/stars-without-make-up

Goldie Hawn looks...normal but having used to seeing her in makeup...Goddamn!!

Jessica Alba is an eye-opener. The difference is night and day.

Giselle without makeup looks so vulnerable (so down-to-earth), like someone I might have run across in the subway here in Boston (on her way to work while everyone else was going home).

I probably wouldn't pick Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears from a line-up without their makeup on (neither would I want to...with them looking like that I mean).

Sharon Stone, Debra Messing, Nicole Kidman without makeup: I come across these types of "looks" on weekend mornings in the North End. Y'know, women who have just woken from their slumber and are out jogging or something. So I wasn't taken aback...too much.

Penelope Cruz and Eva Mendes, however, look great without makeup!

No comments:

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...