Monday, April 30, 2007

Spider-Man 3 (No, its not a review!)

I am not going to watch Spider-Man 3. Oh, I might inadvertently catch it on TNT or something a few years down the road.


Infertility affects one in 25 American men.

The first one was refreshing (well, at least the first 20 minutes) and after barely sitting through the second one for about half-an-hour (which I caught on DVD at a friend's house), I put my hat on and went to see another friend. The trailer of SM3 reeks of melodrama and I could never particularly accept Tobey, that awesome man-boy, as a superhero anyway. Plus the overused background chorus in these big-budget movies is now starting to annoy me.


And what the hell is she wearing?

Speaking of budget, I heard that they have spent $250 Million to make SM3! I mean...what the holy f*ck! I could understand a budget like that for the Lord of the Rings franchise, which actually represents an epic event. But all that money for a dude with mental issues wearing a mask...!

I am going to lunch out now. I need to pause and take stock of a few things...

1 comment:

Hoarse Whisperer said...

Hah! Berardinelli agrees with me...

http://www.reelviews.net/movies/s/spider-man3.html

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...