Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lights Out

“Apple blossom, juicy pears and apples, mingled with fresh grass on the nose. Also a hint of mint. Smooth, delicate and sweet on the palate with a sweet rounded finish. Absolutely charming. Reminiscent of a walk in a Norman orchard bathed in morning dew.”

Can you guess what that was about?

Those were the words spoken by a Whiskey reviewer. Let me make something clear. I like Whiskey. I really do. But...Holy be damned! Some of these people are going to need help down the road.

Incidentally, the results are in on the world's best Whiskies.

I know. This is the second post today. I thought that I would go with the "flow" of the post from earlier today and throw in something that made for some "light-headed" reading. Its 8:40 PM EST and I think that I am ready for a bit more of "light-headed" reading myself :-)

No comments:

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...