Thursday, October 20, 2011

Man, I love boardwalks!

I hung out in Cape Cod for a couple of days over the Columbus day weekend this month. I rented a bicycle and spent most of one day on the CCRT. The other day I did some pleasant hikes. What glorious weather!

They have some nice boardwalks in Cape Cod! The one pictured here is one of the smallest and is part of the idyllic Button Bush trail.

Salt Pond in Eastham was breezy as usual. The swans don't take off when they see me anymore. They have become like the squirrels in Central Park!


I sat by here for about half an hour and simply listened to the wind moving through the trees. This stand of trees down a small hill next to the pond also reminded me of our family home in the south shore as there used to be a similar stand of trees outside my folks' house located on a hill. 'twas a charming afternoon!

1 comment:

Sandra Burtod said...

Sending yourself free to the nature will change your life forever and this is what I do if ever I feel alone and depressed. I even got some tulsi tea to maintain a better body and replenish myself. I wanna go ride a boat on this Salt Pond within Eastham. Is it really that good?

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...