Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cuvee Christophe 2005 (A brief wine review)


Click for larger picture.

Typically I just get a bottle of Mondavi...easier to open a bottle with a cap. Occasionally I try a more expensive bottle either for myself or as a gift for someone. According to Dave at the Golden Goose market in the North End, the Christophe 2005 sells for USD 40 but was on sale at half the price. He exclaimed that a chef friend of his liked it so much that he ordered a whole case. Anyway, for the price, I was convinced. I have to say that this is a very good wine -- especially in relation to the cheap wines that I normally consume -- with a comprehensive enough after taste.


No comments:

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...