Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Celestial Seasonings Chamomile Herbal Tea (A brief product review)


I developed a taste for this tea recently. It got even better once I started adding half a teaspoon of homemade honey -- $4 a jar -- given to me by Russ at the office. With the honey, this tea tastes like iced tea, only milder...and warmer, of course. I prefer the tea with honey as the honey makes the tea somewhat thicker in composition. I am now drinking up to two cups a day. I don't add milk or cream to it.

Try this tea with a cream of wheat breakfast. I have not made any coffee at all at home in the past week.

No comments:

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...