Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ahista Ahista (a brief film review)

Hey, I found a good Hindi (they say, "Bollywood") movie Friday night.


Cho Chweet! Soha Ali Khan is exquisitely pretty while Abhay Deol has good presence.

The movie has a cast that is actually young. That is, no old dudes pretending to be 20 year olds. Both Soha and Abhay carry their roles capably. Sure there were cliches but I didn't care as the screenplay kept moving at a good pace. This movie for some reason reminded me of the award-winning Tamil movie Iyarkai, which starred the very under-rated Shaam, who, in my opinion, is probably the most natural actor working in Tamil cinema today (case in point, Shaam's casual performance in YNRAI).

Anyway, it is a beautiful Sunday afternoon and the weather outside is a sunny 60F. I am off for a stroll around the North End. It is supposed to reach 75F in a couple of hours by which time I should be at the track in UMASS enjoying a session of sprinting. Then the kitty transfer happens when Raina gets back from France later today (so sad). And back to my paper in the evening. Ciao, bastards!

No comments:

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...