Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Maurizio's

So last night I was walking home (a lot of people do that, y'know). As I neared my street, I suddenly felt like feasting on pasta and meatballs. So I popped into Maurizio's.


Picture Copyright (C) http://www.mauriziosboston.com/

I was first served a complimentary sparkling wine, which, needless to say, went down fast. I also had the house wine which was pretty decent.

Next I ordered Cannelloni (a special for the day) with veal (not really a favorite meat of mine), duck and pork.

Dessert, however, was disappointing. It was a Lemon Sorbet ice cream and I could hardly dig into it. I gave up after a few morsels.

I am not sure if it is just this meal but I would have loved a bigger portion size as I was still a bit hungry when I left. Service was fast enough but there were only two patrons including myself (it was a gloomy, wet Monday evening).

No comments:

Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?

If you do a web search on this topic, you will get all kinds of studies pointing out why training at one time or another in the day is best ...